Eaton Rackmount Power Distribution Units (PDUs) efficiently distribute power in high-density rack environments or other applications where conditioned power must be delivered to multiple pieces of equipment. Users can manage and distribute power to up to 12 output receptacles (NEMA or IEC) from a single power input.
- Compatible with most rackmount UPSs from Eaton and other manufacturers
- Mount vertically in rack side pockets or on a wall or floor, saving valuable space for IT equipment. Since all input and output connections are on the same side, two PDUs can be mounted back-to-back in a single shelf, with up to 24 output receptacles in just 1U of rack space
- Models are available with a variety of power inputs and outputs to fit most power requirements. Select from NEMA, IEC and hardwired inputs and NEMA- and IEC-type output receptacles (4 to 12 receptacles per PDU in various combinations)
- PDUs offer individual circuit breakers to protect outlet groups, which increases overall availability by ensuring that an overloaded circuit does not affect other load segments. Circuit breakers have flat rockers to prevent accidental on/off operation
- Pre-installed mounting brackets make PDUs ready to easily install in the rack, with no need to purchase additional mounting hardware or accessories. Optional recessed mounting is available to accommodate large input connectors. Standard 12-foot line cords provide increased flexibility in mounting locations over typical 8- or 10-foot cords.
Eaton Rackmount PDU