The energy-efficient Power Xpert 9395 UPS is designed to provide backup power and scalable battery runtimes in a small footprint for large data centers, healthcare applications and other critical systems. With the ground-breaking Energy Saver System, which can be monitored and managed on its new LCD touchscreen, the 9395 operates at 99 percent efficiency and can pay for itself in three to five years—without sacrificing reliability!
Key benefits include:
- Delivers 99 percent efficiency without sacrificing reliability using Energy Saver System.
- Provides stronger power performance with double-conversion design and Eaton's exclusive Easy Capacity Test
- Offers the highest reliability and availability with Powerware Hot Sync paralleling, superior battery management, inherent redundancy and a scalable architecture that adapts to increasing power requirements
- Delivers robust manageability with 10-inch color touchscreen display, superior control and connectivity and with an extensive service offering
- Works with the Intelligent Power Software Suite, which offers free monitoring, management and shutdown software ideal for protecting physical and virtual machines.
Eaton Power Xpert 9395 Data Sheet